If you are a ViewPad 7 Android tab owner and wandering around for installing a custom firmware on it then an alternative recovery partition is a must. And believe it that this can only be done via some tools including the one we are going to literate you on. The same is compulsory for similar device like Cherry Mobile Superion, Commtiva Linx N700, Olivepad VT-100, Spice MI700, and Camangi FM600. So let’s begin:Rooting:
1. To root your device, download SuperOneClick v1.7 from here
2. Put your device in debugging mode and plug it into the computer
3. Now run the SuperOneClick (as administrator) on your computer
4. Now select ‘rageagainstthecage’ and click on Root
5. Your device will be rooted.
continue Reading At Aliwaqas