Since Nexus S is the official all-Google Android phone manufactured by Samsung, it has rightly enjoyed the fame and anticipation all over the world. And yet, the phone can be called a role-model for all other Android phones. You will not find any third-party gadgets and UI on Nexus S expect of Google’s own apps and UI. If you want a pure Android experience, the phone is for you. But there are always chances that you get bored of the same UI and just for the sake of a change, a different ROM feels compulsory. HTC Sense Gingerbread ROM for Nexus S is among them which will not disappoint you.
XDA guys are having a keen eye on porting the every mere goodness into custom ROMs. The HTC Sense-based Gingerbread ROM is smooth and feels everything go normal after the installation. So dare to go with the custom ROM and follow up the below guide:
1. First off all, you need to root your Nexus S and then install ClockworkMod Recovery on it
2. Download the NexusSense custom ROM for Samsung Nexus S from here
3. Copy the downloaded ROM to the root directory of SD card
4. Turn your device off and turn in it on into recovery
5. Make a nandroid backup of your device (this is compulsory)
6. Wipe up your phone now
7. Use volume keys to move to “install from SD card” option and choose to install the ROM
8. After flashing, your phone will be rebooted and you will get on an HTC world
In case you feel any trouble while installing the ClockworkMod Recovery of flashing the Gingerbread Sense-based ROM, write to us through comments below to get your queries answered.