Monday, May 9, 2011

Free TV Shows on your mobile -- UPDATED

My tests gone well, I still dont have my device I hope it will be back in 2 weeks (and my exams will be over so I can spend time on it )

The core works and its useable. However its not very pleasent to use yet (or maybe its because I rock the Emulator and it cant play video's  )

I would like to ask all of you what you want too see more in this app?

Im thinking about adding a database too it with shows and stuff (however im risking "dead links" which will be annoying, since I cant guarantee the server has all the shows.) It has most of the latest stuff though I believe, so I can at least try it.

Or is this way of searching fine for everybody?

I still believe there are some bugs since it lists several results double (so Ill fix this as well)

I will implement a resume function as well

Thanks for your cooperation


Attached Files
File Type: xap MobileTV.xap (103.1 KB, 54 views)
__________________
My WP7 Music App:
WALKMAN7 - NOW IN MARKETPLACE TEMPORARELY PULLED -- PLEASE DL AND SIDELOAD THIS VERSION (WORKING AGAIN) WalkMan7_v2.0.7.xap - 0.61MB --
Free unlimited access to a massive library of online music! Support for streaming and offline playback. The latest songs, the best music, all for free.


If you like my work, please make a small donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment