Here is the step by step guide to install Flash 10.2 Player on your Android device running Android 2.3 Gingerbread:
- The first step is to download Flash 10.2 for Gingerbread And Honeycomb APK , extract apk from zip file and save the file on your computer’s desktop.
- Once done, connect your phone to the computer via USB cable, mount SD card as flash drive and copy the downloaded apk file to SD card root.
- Now launch Market on your phone and download Astro File Manager.
- One the Astro File Manager is installed on your phone / device, launch the app and follow onscreen instructions to install Flash 10.2 apk from your SD card.
- After the installation is complete, reboot your device.
- Once the device reboots, launch browser and open any Flash site to check it this worked.
Update: One of our contacts just communicated that this Flash 10.2 APK is also compatible with Android phones and devices running Android 2.2.x Froyo. We believe that you will need to remove the earlier version through apps like Root Explorer to install it on phones with Android 2.2 Froyo. All you have to do is follow the above guide exactly the same way for installing Flash 10.2 on Android 2.2 Froyo phones but an extra step in the beginning will be to remove the already install flash player 10.1 version. Do let us know if this works for you as well.