However there are reports that the screen flickers unnecessarily with some instances of touch inputs malfunctioning. Here is a list of what doesn’t work in this Android 3.0 Honeycomb ROM for Samsung Nexus S:
- Hardware Acceleration
- Auto Rotation
You need to have root on your phone before doing anything else. Please follow the guide posted here for step by step instructions regarding rooting Nexus S.
- The first step is to download the ROM zip file from here and save it on your desktop.
- Once done, launch Market on your phone and download ROM Manager.
- After the ROM Manager is installed on your phone, launch the application and tap on install the latest ClockworkMod Recovery. Please note that this ROM requires you to be on CWM Recovery 3.005 version.
- Once recovery is installed / flashed on your phone, connect your phone to the computer and copy the earlier downloaded ROM zip file to internal memory.
- Now reboot your device in recovery from ROM Manager.
- Once you are in recovery, scroll down to backup and restores option. Now make a complete backup of your phone because it will be your only resort if anything messes up.
- Once the backup has been made, go to recoveries main menu and follow onscreen instructions to perform a complete Wipe. It is recommended that you also Wipe Delvik Cache.
- After you are done wiping your device, select Flash ROM from SD card from recovery main menu and scroll down to the location where you copied the ROM file.
- Now install the ROM file following onscreen flashing instructions.
- Once the installation is complete, reboot your phone in normal mode from recovery.
Disclaimer Notice: Ali Waqas Informatics won’t be responsible for any damage incurred to your device using this method. Please proceed with caution and at your own risk