Android 2.3.4, then there is some great news for you. You can now easily root your phone using the method provided below:you have updated your Google Nexus S to the latest
- The first step is to download the SU rooting file for from here.
- Once done, connect your phone to the computer and copy the to your Nexus S.
- Now reboot your ROMManager , then you can use the app to reboot into recovery other wise turn off your phone and then turn it on again while holding volume down button along with power button. recovery. If you have
- Once you are in recovery mode, select the relevent mounts and storage by Mount / System and Mount / data.
- Now to recovery main menu and navigate to Zip from SD card option.
- In the resulting menu, select the zip file you earlier downloaded and copied to the phone and select ok.
- Now the zip file will be flashed. Once the flashing procedure is complete, reboot your device and you will have root access with SU installed.
- Please head to the official XDA thread posted here if you are facing any issues with this rooting method.
We believe that you can also root Nexus S updated to Android 2.3.4 with GingerBreak. Please head to the rooting Android phones with GingerBreak guide posted here for more details and instructions. And we also believe that you understand rooting voids your phone’s warranty and you can end up with a brick